At Ducker Worldwide, we implement a proven exploratory process that yields tactical strategic information for new opportunities. Well-established anthropological and ethnographic techniques excel at uncovering the big picture of peoples’ lives, carefully examining the context of the problem as well as the problem itself. These approaches reveal unmet needs and opportunities for new products and services that resonate with customers and end users leading to a better bottom line for our clients.
Ducker Worldwide’s ethnographic research has provided industry professionals with the ability to:
- Define the spectrum of consumers from extreme to target to non-user
- Understand unfamiliar groups, such as new or potential customers and markets
- Find new product development opportunities
- Uncover user motivations and behavioral and emotional drivers
- Test product ideas and concepts
- Find future trends
- Develop, implement, and optimize strategy and messaging
Ducker Worldwide conducts ethnography in the following industries:
- Consumer products
- Industrial products
- Residential and nonresidential construction
- Safety and security
Our experts hold proprietary knowledge and distinguished business and academic experience and will work with you to develop the right program to address your organization’s needs. Ducker Worldwide has locations in North America, Asia, and Europe, and we can deploy our teams to conduct research across the globe.
For more information on our strategic services and industry expertise, contact one of our team members at 800-929-0086 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also have interest in: