Automotive industry participants, investors and consumers are discussing where the auto industry is headed and the future of alternative energy vehicles. Development in electric power vehicles has gained momentum throughout the world and Ducker Worldwide clients are inquiring on what their next steps should be. Demand for energy efficiency is increasing and with many attributes of the electric vehicle’s infrastructure yet to be clearly defined manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and investors within the auto and transportation industry are partnering with Ducker Worldwide for answers to critical growth decisions including:
- How to service the electric powered vehicle market
- Determining if they should develop new products for this market or expand their current product offerings
- Identifying the potential of the electric powered vehicles market and how can they gain market share
- Assessing the electric powered vehicle value chain and how their product or service fits into the market
- Competitive intelligence
- Understanding overall auto industry demands and changes
Ducker Worldwide partners with key industry suppliers and distributors at all levels of the automotive and transportation industry value chain. For more information on Ducker Worldwide’s research and consulting services within the electric powered vehicle market or the transportation industry please contact one or our industry experts at 1-877-538-2537 or email us at email@example.com.